- The Largest Canal in Ocean Shores, measuring 4.3 miles long!
Waterways interconnected with the Grand Canal:
- Karoo’s Canal – 3,000′ Canal
- Oreja’s Agua – 2,250′ Canal
- Party Pup Passage – 2,250′ Canal
- Starry-Night Passage – 3,250′ Canal: Connects the Grand Canal To Marr’s Shallows which connects Lake Minard, Perkins Pond, and Oyhut Canal.
- Blue Heron Bayou – 2,750′ Canal
- Twaunnie’s Dream – 500′ Canal
- Raccoon Lagoon – 500′ Canal
- Otter Alley – 500′ Canal
- Ballou Bayou – 750′ Canal
- Bridges Bayou – 1,750′ Canal
- Ocean Wins – 1,500′ Canal
Waterways Interconnecting other Bodies of water:
- Grow Old Along With Me Passage – Connects the Grand Canal to Karoo’s Canal, Oreja’s Agua, Party Pup Passage, and Starry-Night Passage.
- Marr’s Shallows – 1,000′ Canal: Connects Starry-Night Passage to Lake Minard.
- Lake Minard – A Small Lake off of Marr’s Shallows, measuring 4,250 feet around. Interconnected between Marr’s Shallows, Perkins Pond, and Oyhut Canal.
Other Bodies of Water:
- Perkins Pond: 2,750′ around small pond interconnected to Lake Minard.
- Oyhut Canal: 4,000′ Canal interconnected to Lake Minard.
WM C Marr Fish-hook
- 3,250′ Canal that connects the Grand Canal and Duck Lake in-between Emily & Hanna B. Waterway and the main of Grand Canal.
- 3.8 miles of lakes interconnected by streams and canals.
Waterways interconnected with Duck Lake:
- Heacocks Hallow – 1,500′ Canal: Waterway that interconnects Duck Lake to Bass Canal.
- Friendship Passage – 2,500′ Canal: Waterway interconnecting Duck Lake to other parts of the lake.
- Emily & Hanna B. Waterway – 1,000′ Canal: Waterway that interconnects Duck Lake to WM C Marr Fish-hook which connects to the Grand Canal.
- Bass Canal: A Mile long Canal Interconnected to Duck lake off of Heacocks Hallow.